Worried about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens' data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
ZeroBounce is fully compliant with the requirements of a data processor under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). From day one, our primary goal was not only to offer you the best email verification system on the market, but also to keep your data safe during the process.
- ZeroBounce hosts its servers in the EU and the data you provide for processing is transmitted, stored and processed only on servers located in the EU.
- With ZeroBounce, you can rest assured that your data is secure through our fully encrypted system, which ensures your data remains under strict protection throughout the entire process.
- ZeroBounce only processes your data for the limited purpose of providing our email verification services.
- As a data controller, we know you have certain responsibilities under the GDPR and to help you comply, ZeroBounce is also registered with the EU-US Privacy Shield Program.
- If you are located in the EU, then during sign-up you will be provided with our Data Processing Agreement which includes standard clauses and further information about our processes, including our designated Data Protection Officer.
Thousands of customers across all industries have chosen our email verifier. We process large amounts of data daily, and it’s our responsibility to handle it safely. We are committed to staying up to date on the fast-evolving GDPR requirements through regular assessments by our Data Protection Officer, as well as monthly audits by a third-party security company.